Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tropical Thursday and a Bonus...A Liebster Award!

Today's photo for Tropical Thursday was taken at Ft. Funston Beach just south of San Francisco.  I walk my pups here on the weekends.  This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago.  Isn't just gorgeous?


One of my favorite bloggers, Mallory at Mal-licious, passed along the torch to a newbie blogger like me...it's called the Liebster Award.  What is a Liebster Award you ask?  Well, it’s an award you receive, but it is also an award that you give. If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 2 - 3 other bloggers and send them one as well. 

These are the *rules*: this award is meant to highlight small blogs.  So, the blogger receiving the award links back to the blogger who awarded him/her, and tags 2-3 people.  For those I am about to award, I should also point out there is no onligation to continue this award if it's not your thing...don't worry.

And here are the winners:

1. Janet of Sunshine Days & Moonbeam Nights is becoming increasingly more popular.  I'm a bit biased because she's my mom, but I really like how diverse her blog posts are!  Be sure to check it out.

2. Cheryl of Cheryl's Shells has a love of the Florida beach as much as me.  Check out her blog to see her creative projects made from shells.  I love her photo frames!

2 comments: