Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CooCoo for Coconuts!

I love the scent of coconut and I'm always on the lookout for various coconut-ish products. Bath and Body Works never ceases to amaze me with their great scents.  Back in January, they introduced a tropical line of bath products...my favorite being "Hawaii Coconut".  I highly recommend you give it a try....takes me right back to last summer when I vacationed in Hawaii.  Can I go back please?!
Hawaii Coconut
Bali Mango
Bath & Body Works also has some really, yummy smelling candles in tropical scents.  I purchased Vanilla Coconut and Caribbean Escape and they make my apartment (all 900 sq. ft.) smell divine!  I also like Pineapple Orchid, Exotic Coconut and Island Nectar.  And check out the adorable candle holder below....fits their candles perfectly and they sell for only $5.00.  What a great way to dress up a boring candle holder. 
Bath & Body Works Metal Candle Sleeve $5.00.Several options available.

Here's the candle pictured next to my new favorite lamp....purchased at TJ Maxx for just $30!  I have a coastal theme to my home and this lamp couldn't fit in more perfectly.  Notice the lid to the candle holder...how nice is that?

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely candle and great review. Ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete