Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Love Paper

I love stationery....really, I LOVE colorful, tropical notecards and invitations.  And it's the perfect time of year to stock up on some beach-inspired paper.  Here are a few of my favs I've come across recently.  

Papyrus; "Seahorse Gem"; Single Notecard; $5.95
 
Paper Source; "Goldfish"; Set of 10 Notecards; $9.00

Kate Spade; "Bon Voyage"; Set of 15 Note Cards; $30.00

Martha Stewart; "Sea Life"; Set of 10 Notecards; On Sale for $9.60!

Crane & Co.; "Palm Trees"; Set of 10 Notecards; $15.00

Papyrus; "Graphic Sea Life"; Set of 20 Notecards; $16.95

Cavallini; "San Francisco"; Set of 18 Postcards; $13.95
Maybe if I'm brave enough one day, I'll share with you some notecards I've designed. :)

Be sure to stop by A Beach Cottage for her Wednesday linky party!

1 comment: