Monday, July 25, 2011

A Lil' Reminder of Warmer Days

My mom knows how much I love sea turtles.  They are such graceful, majestic sea creatures with the cutest lil' faces.  She gave me an adorable key ring from Brighton.  Now, every time I grab my keys to head out the door I'm reminded of my favorite sea creature, the ocean and my family.  Check out these other beachy key rings.  Which one do you want/like?


Marvels Turtle Key Ring from Brighton



Malibu Anchor Key Ring from Brighton


Beach Multi Mix Key Ring from Coach
Juicy Couture Tropical Key Ring from Nordstrom

Leather Mermaid Key Ring from Coach



My parents visited my brother and I a week ago in San Francisco. We had a great time exploring the City, wine tasting in Sonoma and Napa, and taking in the beautiful sights of the Bay in Sausalito.  Here are two of my favorite pics of their visit!  I'm already counting down the days until I visit them in October.




Mr. H and I spent the Fourth of July holiday in Yosemite National Park.  It was our first visit and we had the best time! Our proudest moment of the trip was hiking the strenuous 3.5 mile trek up to the top of Nevada Falls at the top of a mountain....our legs were soooo shaky walking the 3.5 miles down.


1 comment: